Any activity involving motion, rotation, or height may cause accidental injury.
Students may start classes at anytime on a space available basis. The fee will be prorated and the first payment will include the registration fee.
Absence due to an illness must be made up in the same session. No credit is given for missed classes. Make-up requests can be made online using our "Makeup Request Form". Once your request has been received, we will email you a confirmation. Please allow 24-48 hours for a makeup request. This will allow us to time to verify we are properly staffed for all classes.
Girls should wear leotards (no tights or nylons) or t-shirt and shorts; Long hair pulled back. No gum or jewelry. T-Shirts & shorts are acceptable for boys. Bare feet (no sneakers). T-Shirts are available for purchase,
All classes are co-educational and are conducted one time per week unless otherwise stated. All students must be toilet trained. All students must use the restroom prior to class time. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. No food, drinks or gum is allowed in the gym. Parents/Visitors are NOT permitted in the gym area.
I understand that any and all monies paid are non-refundable.
Cancellation due to snow or other adverse weather conditions will be posted on facebook.
Excess accident/medical insurance provided for each participant.
** We reserve the right to cancel classes if a minimum number is not enrolled **
Liability & Legal Release
As the legal parent or guardian, I understand that there are inherent risks involved in gymnastics and I hereby release and hold harmless Olympiad Gymnastics, Olympiad Schools, Inc., Flip Kidz Gymnastics, LLC, its owners, school directors, staff, & instructors from any and all liability or damage claims that could occur. I understand that photos and/or videos of my child may be used in print as well as internet media.
Adults are not allowed on the gym floor area due to insurance reasons.
Smoking and/or Alcoholic Beverages are NOT permitted anywhere inside or outside of our facility.
* Place all personal items in a cubby
* Have bare feet, long hair pulled back
* Have Parental Release completed
* Wait in lobby until instructor lets you in the gym
* Stretch prior to beginning work out
* Wait inside lobby for ride after class
ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST:
* An instructor MUST be present
* Do not attempt skills above your ability
* Do not use any Pre-school equipment
* Only 1 person on a trampoline at a time
* Spotting MAY NOT be done by other participants
* Request an instructor's help if unsure
* No running or horseplay in lobby or gym
* Do not flip without instructor's approval
USE OF EQUIPMENT:
Copyright 2011: Olympiad Gymnastics. Delaware Gymnastics. All Rights Reserved.